TaKeTiNa Teacher Training
photo credit: ©Hans Hansen
A New Generation of Leaders in Rhythm, Music, and Meditation
The 3rd Australian TaKeTiNa Rhythm Process Teacher Training is underway and completes in 2021.
The format of the training is offered as six x 2-week intensive sets over 2.5 years, where participants gather and learn to integrate musical, educational and therapeutic skills and knowledge. Certified TaKeTiNa teachers can use those skills both as TaKeTiNa teachers as well as utilise the work as an effective tool in their related fields.
- 1st Set February 26th – March 10th 2019 (completed)
- 2nd Set November 5th – November 17th 2019(completed)
- 3rd Set March 24th March – 5th April 2020
- 4th Set October 6th – October 18th 2020
- 5th Set Spring 9th to 21st March 2021
- 6th September 14th – 26th 2021 (this will be open exams and open to the public)
The training will be conducted at Govinda Valley Retreat Centre
Location – Govinda Valley Retreat, 1 hour from Sydney www.govindavalley.com.au
For expressions of interest in future TaKeTiNa Teacher training in Australia contact Pulse Rhythm Events Australia
Along the Taketina training journey, I realize I have been opening myself to others much more than ever. I have long been very shy and insecure with others, thinking with exaggeration that anyone out of my close circle could be a threat. It was out of my control and indeed linked to a disproportionate fear of the unknown. This training was of course challenging but helped me to allow myself, very gradually, securely and effectively, to trust in me and in others as well.
Experiences with Tania
Who is it for?
The TaKeTiNa rhythm teacher training is for people wanting to:
• Learn and teach rhythm on a professional level.
• Develop the skills and qualities of a true leader.
• Apply the principles of the TaKeTiNa process to ones professional field, such as music education, therapy, transformational work, medicine, and social work.
• Guide people with one of the most effective learning processes of our time.
WHAT IS TaKeTiNa?
TaKeTiNa is a holistic group learning process and a profoundly new way of experiencing and understanding rhythm.
In TaKeTiNa music, movement, communication are integrated to create a new process for learning and transformation. Learning with the TaKeTiNa process develops inner presence, creativity, musicality and opens an awareness of our individual patterns, which inhibit our lives and relationships.
TaKeTiNa leads participants to their innate rhythmic knowledge and connects us to the forgotten power of rhythm in nature and within us. As a deeply relaxing and meditative process, TaKeTiNa requires no musical experience and invites participants to go at their own pace.
photo credit: ©Hans Hansen
Body as Instrument
Learning through the body is direct and requires no technical skills. Rhythms are layered into the body through stepping, clapping and the voice. Rhythm becomes a mirror for our personal process and teaching us how to enter our true authentic nature.